Students from preschool through 8th grade participate in our annual "Walk With Grace" walkathon. This year's event is scheduled for Friday, October 4th!
- All Grace students participate in the Walk, regardless of pledges raised.
- Our goal is to raise $25,000.
- Students will participate in a "hands-on" service project the week of the event benefitting Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Parents are encouraged to volunteer. There are numerous ways to be involved! Contact Brian Schultz to join the parent volunteer team or sign up here.
- PK, JK and SK will be dismissed at 11:30am on October 5. Grades 1–8 will be dismissed at 11:45am, before lunch. (Only children staying for extended care will need a lunch that day.)
Resources for students and parents
Completed pledge forms and money collected should be turned into your child's classroom teacher by Wednesday, October 2nd.