Students from preschool through 8th grade "Walk With Grace" each year in the annual all-school walkathon. This year's event is scheduled for Friday, October 5,.
- All Grace students participate in the Walk, regardless of pledges raised.
- Our goal is to raise $20,000.
- This year we will tithe (10% of all money raised) to World Vision, a global Christian humanitarian organization that partners with children, families, and their communities to tackle the causes of poverty and injustice.
- Students will participate in a “hands-on” service project the week of the event
- Parents are encouraged to volunteer. Contact Brian Schultz to join the parent volunteer team.
- PK, JK and SK will be dismissed at 11:30am on October 5. Grades 1–8 will be dismissed at 11:45am, before lunch. (Only children staying for extended care will need a lunch that day.)
- Prizes will be awarded to top participating classes. Families compete for special prizes, too. (More info in the packet and in Principal Notes during September.)
Resources for students and parents
Completed pledge forms and money collected should be turned into your child's classroom teacher by Wednesday, October 3.