Grace School students from preschool through 8th grade "Walk With Grace" each year in the annual all-school walkathon. This year's event is scheduled for Friday, October 6, 2017.
- All Grace students participate in the Walk.
- This year's goal is $20,000.
- We will donate a tithe (10%) of what we raise to the ALS Association, to support research and patient care. We do this in memory of Grace School alum Kris Grahnke ('01), through his fundraising team Gronk's Grace.
- We need volunteer help from parents! Your participation helps the day go smoothly and makes it more fun, too!
- School will be dismissed at 11:30am on October 6.
Resources for students and parents
Download the Walk packet (includes a pledge form and a sample letter to send to friends and family)
Use Pledgestar to create your family's pledge page and send emails to family and friends.
Volunteer to help on the day of the Walk, or with set-up on Thursday, October 5.