Livestream services include hymn-singing and often guest musicians. Only the worship leaders are present in the sanctuary for these services. You are invited to follow along with the hymns and readings in the bulletin and sing at home.
In-Person Services of Holy Communion
Sunday at 11am
Each service is limited to 50 participants.
- Sign-up here for Sunday in-person worship. Please register by 3pm on Saturday afternoon.
- Please complete the Wellness Screening on Sunday morning before you come to church.
- If you are unable to complete the online Wellness Screening, you will be asked to complete a paper form at Grace's reception desk on Sunday morning.
When you come to worship
- Please wear a face covering and use hand sanitizer upon entering the Grace building.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distance while in the Grace building, including during the service. Signs will direct you to appropriate seating.
- If you wish to bring an offering envelope, you may place it in the offering plate at the entrance to the sanctuary.
- These services will include organ music and from time to time, instrumental music. There will not be any congregational singing and only minimal spoken responses by the congregation.
- There will not be a printed bulletin; hymnals and Bibles have been removed from the worship space.
- After the service, please exit the sanctuary continuing to maintain 6 feet of social distance between you and other worshipers.
- If you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you are in an at-risk group, please remember that staying home may be the best way to care for yourself and others.
These plans are subject to change at any time based on developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic.