Third Sunday After Pentecost, June 13, 2021
To hear the instrumental prelude to the service, tune in at approximately 8:25am.
In-Person Services of Holy Communion
We are currently gathering for in-person services of Holy Communion twice a week:
- Sunday mornings at 8:30 and 11am. Attendance is limited to 100 people, including the worship leaders.
- Wednesday mornings at 9am. Attendance is limited to 25 people, including the worship leaders.
- We will continue to wear masks during worship.
- Both Sunday morning services include congregational singing.
- The church nursery will be staffed during the 8:30am service.
- The Division Street door will be unlocked from 10:30-11:15 for the 11am service.
- Please do not come to worship if you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-1:9.
- If you are in an at-risk group, please remember that staying home may be the best way to care for yourself and others.
- When you come to worship, please wear a face covering and follow social distancing guidelines.
Why do we continue to wear masks during worship?
The CDC has said that it’s safe for vaccinated persons to not wear masks. But when we gather for worship, we do so as one united Body of Christ. There are many people who are still unvaccinated, including many who cannot yet be vaccinated (especially children under 12). We are not going to ask people to show their vaccination credentials, which would highlight the distinction, rather than the unity, of those worshiping together. The way we acknowledge our unity and care for one another is to have the same expectations for all. For now, that means wearing masks.